The WPH is embarking on an incredibly ambitious 2015, with hundreds of junior clinics scheduled, multiple Race 4 Eight and WPH Outdoor tournaments and broadcasts planned on race4eight.com and Watch ESPN, junior handball camps, collegiate handball clinics and programs, handball instruction in schools, after school handball programs, and much more!
What makes a donation to the WPH so exciting:
- Junior WPH hosted over 600 junior handball clinics in 2014 and your donation would enable us to continue to inspire thousands of young people each year to play this great game
- The WPH currently broadcasts all of our R48 stops on race4eight.com and ESPN, and your donation would help to offset our costs in reaching hundreds of thousands of unique viewers each year
- Donations are used to start new junior handball programs and support existing handball programs
- Donations provide travel assistance to junior handball players to attend various tournaments, and to purchase handball equipment for existing and new junior handball programs
- Donations allow us to compensate Certified WPH Coaches for coaching clinics at schools, tournaments, and junior handball camps
- Donations enable the WPH to cover all things handball, from daily updates on professional and local tournaments, junior initiatives, feature stories and instruction, and exclusive player interviews
You can designate your donation to go towards any of the aforementioned initiatives and your donation is 100% tax-deductible!
We need your help to reach our goals of inspiring the next generation of handball players! Any donation will be greatly appreciated, as every dollar will make a difference in growing the great game of handball!
The World Players of Handball is a non-profit foundation aiming to grow the game of handball through innovation and inspiring the next generation of players. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today and supporting the growth of the game. Donate on-line at www.thehandballstore.com, send your generous gifts through PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mailing checks to: WPH, 3561 E. Sunrise Dr. Suite 125, Tucson, AZ, 85718.
To learn more about the WPH and our mission, please contact WPH Youth and Donor Development Director David Fink at email@example.com